Afternoon arrival in Cusco, Peru, on International flight from USA, private transfer and check into our boutique hotel for the next 2 nights, beginning our elevation acclimization (2 days required) Evening private- guided walking tour of Cusco.
Options 1: Sacred Valley Biking Tour: 30 mile downhill guided tour, travelling through Pisac, visiting Andean market, continuing through Lamay, Calca, finishing in Urubamba for lunch.
Option 2: A guided tour to Pisac for market shopping and archaeological tour.
Option 3: Relax and acclimate to elevation in Cusco, on your own schedule.
Today we begin our journey to Machu Picchu. Enroute we will pass many interesting landscapes. We will spend time getting to know our porters that will be assisting us on the trek and enjoy a typical Andean meal, spending the night chatting with locals, getting involved in their life and their daily activities. We will sleep in a typical Andean home and experience their ancient traditions. Our partner is the only travel agency in Peru that offers this experience.
Depart after a hearty Andean breakfast for our 4 day/3 night Inca Trail Adventure.
Trekking on Inca Trail.
Trekking on Inca Trail.
Arrive for sunrise on foot at Machu Picchu Sun Gate. Enjoy a guided 3 hour tour of site, followed by a mid-morning hike up Huayna Picchu. After the climb we will catch the bus to Aguas Calientes for a festive lunch. We then board the train in Aguas Calientes for our return to Cusco, where we will spend the last night at our boutique hotel, reminiscing about our adventure in Peru.
Morning return flight to USA.
$1,950.00/person, minimum 2.
- Arizona Hiking Adventures USA- based professional guide for entire trip.
- Private airport transfers to and from hotel in Cusco.
- 3 nights accommodation, and breakfasts at our superior boutique hotel in Cusco.
- Guided evening walking tour of Cusco. 1 night accommodation in porter’s village, with dinner and breakfast.
- Transportation from your hotel to the porters village and to the start of the Inca Trail.
- Entrance fee to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- All meals, snacks and water on the 4 day Inca Trail.
- 3 person waterproof tent(shared by 2) camping equipment, ground mattress, a kitchen tent manned by a professional cooking staff, dining tent, portable toilet, camping chairs and table.
- Professional English-Spanish speaking guides, chefs and porters for Inca Trail trek.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Expedition train ticket back to Ollantaytanbo or Poroy with private transfer to hotel.
Arizona Hiking Adventures will be coordinating and participating in this adventure with our Peruvian-based trekking partner.This local company has redefined the Inca Trail experience by insuring exceptional standards and procedures with a dedicated crew of world class guides, porters, cooks and adventure specialists for Machu Picchu. Together our teams will insure your overall experience is beyond your expectations.
$300.00/person (non-refundable) deposit due at time of booking, remaining due 45 days prior to tour. Waiver must be signed prior to tour departure.
For 2015 plese request your departure date in : April, May, June, or October
- International airfare.
- Meals not listed.
- Guided cycle tour.
- Guided Pisac tour.
- Private porter.
- Porter tips.
- Sleeping bag for Inca Trail.
- Hiking poles.
- Travel insurance.